Location: Bookkeeping Dashboard > Select Client > Purchase > Payments
1. In the Payment details section, the Payment no is system generated although you may change it as per your requirement.
2. The supplier name can be selected from the drop-down also you may add a supplier detail by clicking on plus button.
3. The Account dropdown lets you select the particular account through which the payment has to be made. As you select the account all the due Invoices will be shown.
4. If any Advance Payment has to be made, then tick the checkbox ’Make Advance Payment’. The Amount Paid shows the total amount paid that is allocated against each Invoice.
5. Payment date can be set as per the requirement along with the reference if any. In the second section of the page, you may allocate the Payment against each Invoice which you are paying.
Click on save and Close or Save and New to proceed further.