Location: Bookkeeping module > Dashboard > Client specific > VAT > VAT Return Report
Click here to watch the video on VAT report
Click here to view / export a full sales breakdown
Click here to view / export a full purchase breakdown
On the VAT return report page, you can search reports pertaining to VAT scheme selected in VAT setting based on time period entered from the calendar.
Exporting: You can export the VAT report in PDF and Excel format
There is Box No. wise description and VAT amount such as:
• Box 1: VAT due on sales and other outputs.
• Box 2: VAT due from you on acquisitions from other EU countries
• Box 3: Total VAT due (Sum of Box 1 & 2)
• Box 4: VAT reclaimable on your purchases.
• Box 5: VAT payable or reclaimable (Difference of Box 3 & 4)
• Box 6: Total sales excluding VAT
• Box 7: Total purchases excluding VAT
• Box 8: Total value of goods you supplied to other EU countries excluding VAT.
• Box 9: Total value of goods you acquired to other EU countries excluding VAT.
To view a detailed audit report containing every transaction you can tick on ‘View Audit Report’ checkbox.