Submissions > FPS & EPS > Click on the Employer Payment Summary tab > Click on 'Add Submission' 

Help Guide:

If you've previously submitted some incorrect SMP figures, you can submit an EPS to make the corrected adjustments. 

First, you must submit an EPS with the SMP YTD as the negative amount this is required to make the total 0.

Once this has been submitted, you must submit another EPS with the correct amount of SMP YTD 

Please refer below screenshot for more help.