Click here to watch how to prepare a Self Assessment Return for Individuals
Navigation - Self Assessment >> Client Dashboard >> +SA100
Head to the self assessment module using the Navigation above and select a client to proceed with.
1. Click on +SA100 on the right hand side
2. Enter in the information in the pop up box.
The first year the SA100 does have to created manually, from then on, the previous year button can be clicked
3. This will take you to the main form to fill out the information.
There are three headings to fill out in the main form
2. Tax Reliefs
3. Finishing your tax return
Once a hyperlink is clicked a box will pop up to enter the information.
The green plus button can be clicked to add multiple rows of a transaction.
To add Supplementary Pages please click the green button +supplementary form. These will then appear in the supplementary pages tab
The tax calculation will be calculated automatically in the tax calculation tab.
4. To see the filled out SA100 head to Reports on the left hand side
You will also be able to view the SA302, Payments on Account and the Detailed Schedule. These can be downloaded.
5. To submit the return click on dashboard >> action >> submit to HMRC