Scroll to find the section in the Supplementary Pages Tab and click on a link to start filling out the information
- Click on the dropdown box on the right hand side
- Select the partnership return
- Click link SA800 return
The information will fill out automatically
Please then click save
Having Issues?-Let's troubleshoot common issues
- Does the partner in the sa800 (under SA800 > settings> Partners) have the same UTR as the Individual?
- In the SA800 form are all of the Partners' shares and income allocated?
- In the SA100 have you selected the correct partnership form from the drop down before clicking link SA800?
- If you have added any supplementary pages in SA800 you should select Partnership, if you have added no supplementary pages you should choose partnership short